Thursday 8 January 2015

Secret resolutions

Ages ago someone has told me that if I tell my dream loudly it won't come true.
Is it true? What do you think? Is the same with New Year's resolutions? Won't risk and I won't tell you my New Year's resolutions. I have hidden them in my project which I made sometime ago and have shown in my small exhibition in the Westhope College ( btw if you want to learn some of techniques which I have shown on this piece, pop in to the Westhope College and book art journal classes with me! lol )

This week's Stampotique challenge theme is New Year's Resolution
I used Numeric stamp.






Magda x

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful page Magda, so much texture, crackle and depth. I believe you should always keep your resolutions/wishes to yourself, it is much more fun when you achieve one of your goals and not too disappointing if you don't' because no one else knew anyway lol :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree with massofhair - on all counts! How I wish I lived nearby so I could take your class. If you're ever in the States near Seattle...

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaa ja wiem co - będzie dzidziuś ;)
    praca jak zwykle przecudnie mediowa. uwielbiam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning textures on your page, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Magda, I love that you've hidden your resolution in your work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous page, and I love all the mediums that you used.

    ReplyDelete