Tuesday 11 February 2014

The Way + video

Today we had the first snow this winter! It only lasted few minutes but anyway it was great to see a little signs of winter and not only rain and rain...Talking about rain. We have a lot of rain in Shropshire, water is everywhere! Because I'm fed up with all this rain I use a lot of colours around me. I made a very colourful art journal page...

I made this page some time ago. It is a quick and easy one but I had a lot of fun making it. 

I used:
13arts Gesso
Winsor&Newton Gesso
Winsor&Newton Galeria Acrylic Paints
Derwent Artbar
Sodalicious papers
Dylusions Ink Sprays 
Stampotique stamps: Heads; Design Cube
Faber Castell PITT Artists Pen
Tipp-Ex Shake n Squeeze Corrector
masking tape








Magda x

9 comments:

  1. Magda - fantastyczna strona!!! i ogromne dzięki za film - zrobiony fantastycznie, nie mogłam oczu oderwać i w żadnym momencie nie czułam potrzeby przyspieszenia! pięknie pokazane techniki (znów się czegoś nauczyłam!), świetnie opisane i nie za długie, po prostu doskonały filmik! przepraszam, że się tak rozpisuję, ale trochę różnych ostatnio oglądam i rzadko mam okazję tak się pozachwycać :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous video Magda. I love the look of the gesso when you have pressed the cardboard into it :-) I have never used Art bars. I like the shadow look you created so may need to invest. Thanks for sharing. Theresa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Och, jakie to świetne! i takie własnie kolory ostatnio chadzają mi po głowie. Fanastyczne. A film, na spokojnie obejrzę sobie jutro.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing, the video is amazing lots of fantastic techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - this is absolutely stunning and all those layers - gorgeous - and the colours are so bright and the whole thing has such a happy feel to it - it radiates summer warmth on a cold miserable winter day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forgot to say - this is an amazing video - thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Piękne!!! I uwielbiam Twoje filmiki!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. uwielbiam takie żywe kolorystycznie prace- szczególnie zimą......

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant, Magda! I just love it. I think I might have missed Heads had I not seen you use that stamp! Mwah! KayW

    ReplyDelete