Wednesday 23 July 2014

Stampotique challenge #157

It's hard to think about Christmas when the temperature outside is 27C...Long British summer is here. Few weeks walking on sunshine and I'm more brown than ever.

I just couldn't make anything more Christmasy than this...
I added Lola because I try to add her everywhere lol But I think she looks pretty good on Christmas theme projects. I'm sure I will add her to my Christmas cards (if I will make some this year;)).



 Whatever you are and whatever you do I hope you have a lovely weather.

Magda x

7 comments:

  1. Wonderfully stressed and grungy circles for this weeks challenge, traditional colours also but not traditional looking. Would love to see your xmas cards if you do make some with Lola on :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magda, this is uber creative! I, too, love Lola--wherever I encounter her! Love the unexpected shades of reds and greens in this clever project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely little project and Lola looks great on it !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Magda, Lola looks right at home here xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea Magda, I love your Christmas themed project :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing Magda :) Great christmas idea

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete