Wednesday 26 November 2014

Stampotique + amazing weekend

It was an amazing weekend with such lovely people...

But first my quick art journal page for Stampotique Originals challenge blog
Kay asked us to make a project using quotes from Edgar Allan Poe.
This time I used a lot of Stampotique stamps:


More info about the challenge you will find on Stampotique blog.


Last weekend I spent in the north of the UK in Middlesbrough (still don't know where is it lol) at Art Workshops. What can I say?! It was an amazing time with wonderful people. Full of fun and very emotional.

It was a challenge for me for sure. I have never been in any mixed media workshops. I wasn't sure if I would be able to create anything when people were around me. But I could! And it wasn't so bad lol
I have lovely ladies around my table. And a very special - hyper one next to me :P
A big hug for Alison and Alison! x
Special thanks for the most amazing teacher and my Stampotique design team sister France Papillon! Luv ya girl! ;)

A few sneak peaks for you.


That one was really a challenge! Totally out of my comfort zone.


 Experimenting with new products.



And here amazing projects by Karen.
Karen made me a big surprise and now these lovely pieces are mine! (mine, only mine, all of them!!! :P ) Karen you are amazing, not only because I love your projects! Big hug and thank you, you know for what. You are a star! xxx


Magda x

7 comments:

  1. Right back at ya you talented bright shining star!!
    Till we meet again ;)))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to hear you had such a great time. France is so lovely isn't she. I just wish I could have been there too... Love your project for this week and also the sneappeak of what you made this weekend...
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful to share in your excitement and joy at enjoying both the workshop and meeting France. Stunning page and a brilliant quote, sometimes people do not understand the power of words :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our meeting was brief - in Pick up car from Middlesbrough, and I didn't get much chance to talk to you but it was still lovely to meet you and I do love your designs. xxx Sam Crowe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe - didn't we have FUN
    I loved watching you at work - it was an honour - your pieces as ever are stunning x

    missing you already <3
    hugs xoxo
    lol the 'hyper one' buhahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your artwork, Magda! But, especially, I love the one you created for my Poe challenge! Lots of yummy detail--kind of like I would think Poe's brain might look! Great quote to finish off the challenge! So glad that you were able to meet France Papillon! Only a dream for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was so amazing to be at the table with you, and see these works coming into reality. What a day! And so fabulous to meet you and France.

    I love your Poe page - perfect for the words.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete