Sunday 30 November 2014

Time flies

Good news! My projects will stay on the college walls for few more weeks. If you haven't seen them and would like to just pop in to the Westhope college
Because some of you live far away I will show some of this projects on my blog anyway.

Yesterday I spent all day in the college. It was a great day as always! Many creative people around and lovely lunch! My students were really talented. Miss this place already but will come back next year! From February I will be running art journal workshops there twice a month! I will give you more info very soon. 

This one I have made especially for this small exhibition. I used 13arts mists, some paints a few more products. But my favourites are DecoArt  Media Crackle Paste and the glass clock which I brought from Ireland. My lovely friend Agnieszka gave it to me just before leaving. Thank you Agus!
I also really like The Crafter's Workshop stencil designed by Kasia. 






Magda x

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely striking art project, Magda! I especially like the crackles!! So happy that you are teaching at Westhope. Looks like a wonderful place to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magda you are a magician, so many delicious colours and textures on one piece it is easy to get lost looking at all the little touches and details you have added :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe I keep looking at this stunner Magda - it takes my breath away, all chalky and dark but ohhh wonderful bright 'pOps' of colour - magical magical hands xoxo
    MWAH :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that is stunning, love your work x

    ReplyDelete