Thursday 30 October 2014

My fav colours

There is no chance I can make a project using my favourite colours! Why? Because I love all colours. 
Choice of music, colours etc. depend on my mood the day when I create. This time I choose yellow with white and black (my all time fav). 

As you probably know looking at my artworks I love using a lot of colours in my projects. It is great sitting in my studio and creating choosing and mixing colours together. But the best thing is I was given an opportunity to share my interest in colours and techniques. In November I'm running two short workshops in Westhope college and from February I will run regular art journal classes in Westhope college!!! How exiting! I really looking forward to it and I hope I will meet some of you there.

Back to my today's project...I made it for Stampotique Originals challenge - favourite colours.








Magda x

6 comments:

  1. very cute journal pages, great bold color on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pages Magda, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mogłabym patrzeć tak bez końca!m hipnotyzujący wpis!
    Ty lubisz kolory a kolory bardzo lubią Ciebie :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, Magda! Your color palette is strong and your background is very detailed, but yet I am still quickly drawn to your focal image. But, wait, is that Agatha's cousin or sister, perhaps? I don't recognize her from your existing collection! Hmmmmmmmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete