Wednesday 15 October 2014

back to work

 It's time to spend some time in my studio after an amazing trip to Ireland with some scary moments. A lot to tell but maybe another time. Thank you girls for an amazing time!!! 

I have made two pages for todays DT posts. 
Here is the page for Stampotique Originals challenge - Black&Pink&Purple.  I used my Romek and Circles Cube from a new release. I also stamped my Raindrops. Check out the Stampotique challenge blog for more inspiration. Girls created stunning projects!




My second page is for 13arts but I also use a few stamps from Stampotique. Pop in to the blog to see more photos and step by step tutorial. 



Magda x

4 comments:

  1. fajne, wesołe takie :)
    pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet color palette and, of course, stamps, Magda! Lots of texture here, and I love those balloons and Romek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything you do is beyond perfect, I just love all your texture and wonderfulness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. świetne! bardzo podobają mi się te motywy z warstewkami! genialnie się to prezentuje!

    ReplyDelete