Thursday 10 July 2014

My Stampotique challenge and a lot more

What a horrible blogger I am...I haven't blogged properly for ages. 
'Sunshine all the time makes a desert' also on my blog! The weather is so nice (yes, it's sunshine here in the UK!;)) ... I deserve a kick ;)

A little self-defence...I have prepared a really long post about Acrylic Liquid Medium for 13arts blog. It's in English and has a lot of photos. If you are curious what the acrylic liquid medium is and what can you do with that please check the 13arts blog.


From yesterday we have had a new challenge at Stampotique Originals Challenge blog! This time my turn to ask you to prepare projects using newspaper or magazine.
I made a tag with Agatha. I will take her with me to the Westhope Exhibition and Craft Fair on Sunday maybe someone will give her a new home.

Magda x

5 comments:

  1. You are not on your own with not blogging, I am guilty too, until later tonight anyway - we need to enjoy the summer while we can! Your tag is beautiful and Agatha looks lovely, hope she finds a good home on Sunday. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby tag! We all need to step back from blogging from time to time so don't feel guilty! Have a great weekend, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice tag Magda, I love it! I am also guilty of being a bad blogger haha! I think we all have our Lulls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Tag, Agatha looks a little sad, i hope the rain cheers her up, it does me :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fun challenge from you this week, Magda! I love the ATC that I made for your challenge--something I would never have otherwise made. That's the beauty of challenges, huh? Agatha looks beautiful on your very textured tag, and, yes, someone will be very lucky to have her go home with them! Thanks so much for inspiring us both here and on the Stampotique Designers' Challenge!

    ReplyDelete