Sunday 20 July 2014

boho mojo is back

Last time I showed my card on Monday 11th February 2013. Long time ago...Since then I haven't made any cards. But when I touched Boho Chic collection last Wednesday I knew that I needed to make and I would make some new cards from it. 

The collection is made by Karola Witczak. She is an amazing and very talented girl. Her layouts and other projects are fab not mention her collections which I really love! 
Every time when Karola has her new collection she always says to me 'the collection is not in your style, you won't like it' and every time I try to show her that she is wrong!
The collections are for everyone, believe me! 

I have made a lot of projects from Karola's papers when I was a designer for The Scrap Cake. All of this projects were made in 2011/2012 - great years for my art work. I made a lot of projects these days and I still like them lol.
My favourites: here, here, here, here, here and here. Oh and I like this one too. Oh nooo I like more! But don't want you to be bored. If you would like to see my projects from Karola's papers click here.

Here is my new card. It was a real pleasure to work with Boho Chic. More projects to follow!
Oh forgot to say, I also used my Raindrops designed by me for Stampotique.




Magda x

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Magda ! I will have a look for those papers, they look fab !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful to see how you have used your raindrop stamp to help create a beautiful Mandala. Love to see stitching on projects, your adds a fantastic finish to your card.

    Thank you for your inspiration:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful, I really love how you layered up those images and the string and eyelets are the perfect finishing touch. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ależ piękna! Ma w sobie coś takiego przyciągającego wzrok...

    ReplyDelete